Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] TSP Pilot Special Report ~ Thoughts?

 

i suggest everyone watch this youtube video from an army officer. he makes sense to me. i started following him a few months back.

Watch "02APR18-06APR18 TSP, ETF, and Funds stock review" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/_5E3vDmV8iQ



Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: "sarah_oz@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 4/18/18 8:55 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] TSP Pilot Special Report ~ Thoughts?

 

I jumped to the G fund after the market took a downturn because I have so little in my TSP.  I could not afford the losses - and they were hitting me hard.   Now my TSP just is not growing - even putting 15% of my paycheck into it.  My account distribution is .037% in C and 99.63% in G.  My contribution allocation is 25% in the C fund and 75% in the G fund.  Do any of you  financial wizards out there have any ideas how my TSP can grow?  I plan to retire in about 5 years or so.  Thanking you all in advance for your wisdom..

Place it into the L 2020 or L 2030 fund. Don't look at at it again. And focus on your retirement.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "holzworth.bill" <holzworth.bill@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] TSP Pilot Special Report ~ Thoughts?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2018/04/re-tspstrategy-tsp-pilot-special-report_11.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] TSP Pilot Special Report ~ Thoughts?"

Post a Comment