Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Threshold for going back to S ?

 

Correction to my previous message: If the market penetrates the barrier (around 2079 to 2082 range) and then SPX trades above 2103, then this will confirm that the bottom of Wave-IV is in.  So if I see this happen, wait for the dip (for wave 4) and then reenter the market of my choices at that time (C, S and I).  On the other hand, if the market attempt to brake the barrier, but fails and moves down with an impulsive wave structures, then I'll move out to the safe funds of my choices at that time (G or F).  

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Paul <ur12bfriend@gmail.com> wrote:
Jim, thanks for your reply.  I think the market will not move up straight.  If indeed, it is the Wave-V, then I'd like to see the current moves (I think a massive nested third waves, but it may be the wave 3 of Wave-V) forcefully penetrate that resistance barrier around 2079 to 2082 range and settle around 2100.  So I'm planning to cash in if that happens and then wait for the completion of wave 4 (maybe around 2000 or little bellow?) for reentry to catch the last (wave 5) of the last Wave-V up (hopefully around 2236 range).  Well, this is just my predictions based on the premises of that the Wave-IV is truly completed at 1810. So we're getting very close to see that confirmation. I'd recommend "Be Patient" to folks on the sideline until we see that confirmation and then reenter the market at the bottom of the wave 4 to catch that roughly 10% gain.  If my prediction become somewhat close to right, then that rally will be the last rally up for a long time. On the other hand, if the market can not penetrate that heavy resistance barrier, then I'll cash out also.  So be prepared folks!   

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 1:01 PM, jmbud2@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hello, Paul. Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, I did see your replies regarding your wave analysis. The SPX (C Fund) is up an amazing 12% since its February 11 low and into positive territory for the year. I must admit, I don't see the waves as easily or clearly as you seem to. But, given the fact that SPX is now above 1250, you may very well be right about the possibility of it breaking through 2079 with strong momentum. 


It's hard watch a rising market from the sidelines, but worse to be the last one to jump on board just before a crash! Now I wish I had left more than 10% in C a few weeks ago! :-)

Jim



__._,_.___

Posted by: Paul <ur12bfriend@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Threshold for going back to S ?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/03/re-tspstrategy-re-threshold-for-going_19.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Threshold for going back to S ?"

Post a Comment