Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?

Dear TSP Strategy members,

This year I have to sign up for Medicare Part A, as I turn 65 in December.

Are you aware of a guide I could read that would help me understand the best way to manage my FEHB insurance with Medicare Part A?

I'd just like to keep my current FEHB BlueCross plan if possible, but I don't know if that is allowed.

Thanks in advance for steering me in the right direction.

All the best,

Jeff
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2978) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/tspstrategy-off-topic-medicare-and-fehb.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?"

Post a Comment