Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?

This is all very helpful.  I can see that someday we might need to change.  
Right we have Standard and live in out of system locations.  
We would have to figure out (somehow)…will my wife’s latest Diabetes Tech (like Dexcom G6) be covered by Basic / Parts A&B as a package.  Better than our current Standard / PartA package.  We don’t want to get in a position where Medicare controls our technology choices.  
But if you expect a 500,000 Stoke/heart attack bill (I’ve just tested the 100,000 near stroke part) you might need a better tactic.  I just looked up my bill…$12,000.  Ouch.  It was the only medical I had last year.

I think if we chose to live in a in system location Basic and A&B might make sense, I just don’t know that it would work better now.  But maybe I can’t afford to live out of system.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2989) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-off-topic-medicare-and_95.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?"

Post a Comment