Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?

I too have BCBS Standard and just enrolled in Medicare A & B last December.  My wife has many health problems and my cancer has just returned.  I toyed with changing to BCBS Basic, but was worried about out of network doctors and medical testing that maybe out of network. I know the chances of that happening are very slim with BCBS's extensive network of doctors and labs.  However, four years ago I did receive an out of network bill from a cancer testing lab when covered under BCBS Standard.  I was shocked, but at least some of the bill was covered.  For that reason I will be keeping BCBS Standard, rather than Basic. As someone else said, each person situation is different . . .
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#3030) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-off-topic-medicare-and_7.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?"

Post a Comment