Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] The Files folder says the group's current allocation is 100% G.

Yes I should have jumped out in Dec with a small loss after I had almost recovered by November losses but stuck it out. But now I have to keep reminding myself that I have experienced almost all of the major corrections since 2001 and everyone of them came back higher...eventually.  But it would be nice to catch one of these  corrections at the bottom but almost never do. So hang in there it will recover.



Richard

On Jan 21, 2022, at 11:43 AM, Scott N <scottnieto@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm holding in C. It's about 7% down from It's last high. No reason to move, yet.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] The Files folder says the group's current allocation is 100% G.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-files-folder-says-groups_46.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] The Files folder says the group's current allocation is 100% G."

Post a Comment