Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?

Depends how soon you plan to pull the money out and what rate of return you need to meet your goal.  

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021, 9:40 PM Valerie Frazier <valerie.frazier@att.net> wrote:
I'm 3 years out from retirement.  When we went to G, I moved my balance to G but still put new allocations each pay period in S fund.  When the notice comes to get back in S, I'm struggling with how much I should move from G to S to try to capitalize on good returns before I retire.  I'm always reading different opinions from those in the group ans would love to hear some advice on the best way to go being this close to retirement.

Thank you.


On Mar 11, 2021, at 1:56 PM, ed rosado <ed.rosado@gmail.com> wrote:


I'm not one to cry over a missed opportunity but the markets seem to be doing really well recently.  I moved to G around election time to avoid what I saw as uncertainty in the future.  We definitely saw some events that could have shaken the markets since then.  Looking forward, does anyone have a definite plan and milestones to return to C or S funds?

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2321) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/03/re-tspstrategy-still-in-g_84.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?"

Post a Comment