Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Are we betting on a correction?

So the question then becomes for those of us who stayed in S fund after the "G call" in December.  We are up 11-12%.  So, even with a 10% correction, we are still in the black.

I am 50/50 S & G.  I did that on the chance that we do get a correction, I have cash to buy back in lower.

David Gordon

BTW, I am 65 and only a few years from retirement but, maybe foolishly, not risk averse.

On 3/13/2021 11:24, Mark Morrison wrote:
@Mimi
Thank you for that information. My takeaway, from my 100%G position, is that I may stand a good chance of seeing a correction this year.

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Are we betting on a correction?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/03/re-tspstrategy-are-we-betting-on_40.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Are we betting on a correction?"

Post a Comment