Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] People are in G Fund?

The problem is that last year we all saw how fast it can fall when it does. There is no denying the high risk vs reward right now. One big red day now will have most people saying "I'll wait for a bounce to get out."  If that day is followed by a green day, most people will stay in, because some red says every are now and then are normal. If it's followed by another big red day or 2 or 3, most people will say, I've already lost 5, 8, 10%, I don't want to (lock in my losses) so I'm just gong to stay in." Rarely is there an obvious "bounce" when the trend turns down.
I went 100% G fund yesterday, and my investment style is generally very aggressive. My only goal is to beat C fund buy and hold. It has not been hard to do when I've been disciplined with my moves. It's been very difficult when I've gotten FOMO syndrome. My opinion or Sarah is that she seems to be extremely disciplined, strategic, and emotionless, so I'm confident in using her recommendations as confirmation of my views. Just because the market is notching new highs right now, doesn't mean it always will be. It's been notching new highs regularly since August and we've benefited from all of it. Good luck to all. 

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 1:04 PM, scsi_guru via groups.io
<scsi_guru=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 08:45 AM, Scott N wrote:Too easy for too many people to make money, it can't last much longer, the market will drop soon.
As long at the Fed continues with the easy money policy the markets will continue to rise. Nothing at this points to a downturn...
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2174) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] People are in G Fund?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/02/re-tspstrategy-people-are-in-g-fund_21.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] People are in G Fund?"

Post a Comment