Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Maybe leaving the TSP

Required Minimum Distributions are 7 years away for you, probably need to try to double your balance or come close by then is my opinion.


From: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io> on behalf of Sky Paxton <sky@familystones.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 11:31 AM
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io>
Subject: [TSPStrategy] Maybe leaving the TSP
 
All in or out aside, ( btw I went all G in Jan) I'm looking for advice.

I turn 65 this year. It won't be long before Required Minimum Distributions kick in. I've been retired since 55 and taking out a modest 3k a month since I retired yet due largely to our many blessings and advice from this group the tsp balance has significantly increased.

My questions should I take large distributions out every year now until I'm 70 to take advantage of the favorable tax law or wait and see what the new tax rate will be in 5 years?

If I take the large distribution every year now(leaning this way), should I roll it into an IRA then convert to a Roth?  There will be a significant amount to leave to my heirs unless something dramatic changes?

Thanks and Blessings to all,

Skyler




Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Maybe leaving the TSP. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/02/re-tspstrategy-maybe-leaving-tsp.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Maybe leaving the TSP"

Post a Comment