Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] USD bottoming?

 

Good evening Sarah back in May I moved from the S fun to the I fund and have been doing pretty good recently I did a contribution a location 35% C fund 40% s fun 25% I fund, but kept my old money in the I fund, do you recommend a inter-fund transfer out of the I fund at this time or near future?
Thank you.


As the I fund has done well YTD and as the bottoming action MAY just be starting, you might want to sit tight.

That said, we should see significant action in small caps over the next quarter. I fund consists of large caps.

__._,_.___

Posted by: sarah_oz@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] USD bottoming?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2017/10/re-tspstrategy-usd-bottoming_3.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] USD bottoming?"

Post a Comment