Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Miss the good old days in Tsp strategy 2012

I wish you great success sir. 


Respectfully, 

Damian Cotto

On Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 20:23, Doug Peterson <Dpatd10@gmail.com> wrote:

Good luck. I think your reasoning is sound. I recommend you avoid doge and other toy cryptos with zero inherent value and look to those that have a legitimate chance of succeeding as a financial product. Start researching Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Compound and Chain link.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021, 7:15 PM Roman <romansmr2@gmail.com> wrote:
in regards to the recent inflation data, I have decided a couple of months ago to try to hedge inflation with adding cryptocurrency to my portfolio.  I have been on the fence for a while, but with increase of NFTs, lightning network for bitcoin, El Salvador making bitcoin its main currency, Web 3.0, Facebook turning to Meta, Roblox, Coinbase IPOs. 

Knowing that it is a higher risk than stocks, why wouldn't I add this.  Going to buy $350 monthly.  I dabbled a little years ago, have DOGE, some ETH (very little) bought CryptoKitties with my son. 

Will write a thread on what I am doing, what I have done, sometime this month for all that want to know more.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Miss the good old days in Tsp strategy 2012. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/12/re-tspstrategy-miss-good-old-days-in_45.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Miss the good old days in Tsp strategy 2012"

Post a Comment