Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Waiting to get back

May I suggest graphing the last 200-250 trading days of the S fund
Then adding 12, 26, 50, 100 and 200 day exponential moving averages (which give more weight to latest data), 
Adding linear regression lines to the curves and just look at it.
What does it seem to tell you?
I'm still 100% S fund 
I personally think the several Trillions of dollars injected into the economy are helping a lot, but look at stuff every day


On Apr 20, 2021, at 12:08 PM, Matthew Stromfeld <Matthew.Stromfeld@gmail.com> wrote:


Remind me, does the change take affect the following day or does it take 2 days to process?

I'm thinking of putting 30% back into play, if it keeps dipping. Balance my odds a bit. 

Thanks!

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 8:41 AM Nelson Garcia via groups.io <it2garcia=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
May be this is the dip that we are waiting for. I'll wait till tomorrow. I don't want to move too early like the last time.


On Apr 20, 2021, at 8:31 AM, Mark Morrison <mark3m@swbell.net> wrote:


@Ed, What conditions are you looking for to get back in?

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Waiting to get back. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/04/re-tspstrategy-waiting-to-get-back_41.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Waiting to get back"

Post a Comment