Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?

You have no idea how much I regret having made that move to G when Sarah made the move.  I wanted to jump back in but each time,  I was afraid that the S fund would tank the minute I made the move.  But it didn't!

So what do we do now?  There's no way that the market is going to go down 3000 points.  If a person moves to S fund now, will it tank just like Murpheys Law says it will?   LOL


On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 10:36 PM, JPass via groups.io
<Jpass12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
My coworker just showed me his PIP for the last 12 months including March and he is right at 81.51%. I would classify that as insane! He never got out of the S fund. I, on the other hand moved to G at the end of December but got back in S and C (partially, only half of my balance) in February. My PIP is 39.64. Not bad but not 81% awesome. 


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, April 1, 2021, 2:54 PM, Tony B. <tonybmail@gmail.com> wrote:

I followed the group to the G fund and decided to get back into c/s on March 1st. Not regretting that decision at all.  Everytime I've jumped into the g, it's ended up costing me in the long run. You just can't time the market and with the feds unlimited printing of money into the market, you'd be fighting them by being on the side lines. 

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021, 1:38 PM Mark Morrison <mark3m@swbell.net> wrote:
I am not making money but holding on to it or, as Sarah said on 30Dec, I'm "locking in some gains." But I am also biting my tongue while watching S and C rise since then. I'm taking the risk averse route for now. So, I'm waiting either for a significant pullback, or some guidance from Sarah, to try to reinvest in equities.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2401) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/04/re-tspstrategy-still-in-g_45.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?"

Post a Comment