Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?

JP's comment about his PIP had me curious, I went to look at my own. I follow Sara's advice closely and have been in G since she advised it. 

My PIP ending 3/31/2021 is 84%. Just a reminder how incredibly low we dipped last March. If you've been diligent in moving at her suggestion, you've had a great 12 months. 

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 7:33 AM JPass via groups.io <Jpass12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I hear you Curtis. I'm not complaining at all but can't help to think of, what if? Probably because I want to retire soon and would like to see my balance grow more. 

For now I think the wife and I are set. Our plan is to live off the pension and FERS supplement without touching the TSP as much. Our vacation home is paid off and will become our permanent home once retired. We will sell our current home and take the gains to the bank. 

The wife and I, would like to travel while we are still young, hence the desire to see the TSP grow more. 

I'm hoping to break the 1M mark by then but it may not happen before I retire, so we may not dip into the TSP until that mark is met some time after retirement. 

Target retirement is two years away. 

Thanks,

JP

On Friday, April 2, 2021, 8:11 AM, Mark Morrison <mark3m@swbell.net> wrote:

Yes John, greed is a sin of which I try to remind myself often to stay mindful of how it motivates me. So, thanks for my daily reminder! BTW, did de Tocqueville really say that? I would like to see that one in its context. Is that from Democracy in America?

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2409) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/04/re-tspstrategy-still-in-g_5.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Still in G?"

Post a Comment