Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Moving to the S Fund

 

I would concur, having just joined this group not two weeks ago, I find the group very user friendly. Of course you have to do your part and stay on top of your emails. In the last couple of of weeks I have seen a significant increase in my TSP holdings, I wish I had joined earlier! Thank you to those that have shared their insight . 

On Nov 23, 2016, at 9:30 AM, Chris Hunt nittneylions@hotmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

The recommended transfers are crystal clear.   If you choose to read your emails rarely, it's your fault.  I read them all and have not missed a beat.  Thank yo, Sarah!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 23, 2016, at 10:38, sarah_oz@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thanks for the info you provide Sarah. IMO, I kind of agree with Rick. I know this is a free group but I don't feel it is very user friendly. I have experience with the TSP and fund allocation but I am a little  confused as to where the group stands right now.  100% S, I assume. Maybe, we could have a weekly post that updates the current position. For example 11/14/16-11/18/16-30% G, 40% C, 40% C or 11/14/16-11/18/16-100% G

Just an idea

Robert,

If you feel the Yahoo group is not user friendly, and merely want to know when the TSP Strategy group changes allocations, may I suggest that you follow our Twitter site.  I would also note that, whenever TSP Strategy changes its allocation, a special notice is sent out to all users and a notice is posted on the Twitter site.

With respect to the allocation of "the group," please understand that there are various positions and various allocations among our members.  We share and debate our thoughts regularly.

All allocations, including the TSP Strategy allocation, are listed in the DATABASE.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TSP_Strategy/database/

 



 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Vince Chamberlain <vincechamberlain@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (37)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Moving to the S Fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/11/re-tspstrategy-re-moving-to-s-fund_14.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Moving to the S Fund"

Post a Comment