Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Metaverse/Cryptos/Blockchain/NFT's

Volatile indeed. Anyone interested in crypto at this stage should be careful (or reconsider) before jumping into NFTs. Don't want to see monkeys stolen. Google "bored ape stolen" and you'll see what I mean.



On 1/2/22 at 9:34 AM, alund24@gmail.com wrote:

From: alund24@gmail.com
Date: January 2, 2022
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io
Cc:
Subject: Re: [TSPStrategy] Metaverse/Cryptos/Blockchain/NFT's

The money I've been making in the NFT space is flipping post mint and pre reveal. I learned my lesson early minting a Mekaverse at .2 eth ($600 at the time) and passing on offers of 7+ eth (24k$) only to watch it crater to sub eth levels. It's climbed back a bit now and I still hold. Since then I've taken my expensive education and will mint the project I believe to have "hype" and sell them before the reveal date is scheduled. Recently I purchased a Psychedelics Anonymous Genesis for .088 and sold for 1.5. It's a bit of a grind, but has worked better for me than holding. 

I've also found success in Top Shot, although that is more like the old days of sports cards and getting lucky pulling a rookie with a piece of bubble gum. I opened a pack a few days ago which had a Lebron James debut in it worth $10000. Top Shot deals in USD vs ETH.

Its all early and definitely takes a leap of faith while earning your lumps. Overall I'm doing well in it, but it's a time commitment to stay on top of a very volatile market.

Good Luck! 

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Metaverse/Cryptos/Blockchain/NFT's. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-metaversecryptosblockcha_4.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Metaverse/Cryptos/Blockchain/NFT's"

Post a Comment