Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] S FUND

Pretty sure
I have remained in S most of this year
It has been very "tasty" in terms of returns
If you have excel
You should go to TSPCenter.com
Get the last 999 day of data
Copy paste to excel
Make a column for a 20 day average 
Graph the average 
You can add a trend line to the graph

Look at the graph 
Is the trend line up down or flat?

Doing that gives me confidence to keep my funds in S fund
Spend your lunch break doing this
Play with the numbers 
Get a feel for what's going on
We seem to be entering a period of stability which the overall markets like

The S fund symbol is DWCPF if you have a brokerage account and want to follow it there also


On Dec 9, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Information Executive <44intel44@gmail.com> wrote:


Yes.. we are.
"Se cutucarem a onça com vara curta, vai ter encrenca"


On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 7:51 AM KC Will via groups.io <kcwill64114=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All
Just wanted to verify.  Is the TSP  Strategy Group still 100% S ?  

I can't seem to get to the database. 

Thank you

KC Will



On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 5:38 PM, GlobalTJB
The $40 is pretax vs trying to hit a minimum amount of combined medical expenses for the year to meet the IRS minimums in order to deduct on your tax return.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 5:31 PM bill_steele_sr via groups.io <bill_steele_sr=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks to the many folks who took the time to explain the reimbursement process of this program. I have since signed up for an account.

Maybe I'm having a Senior Moment, but I'm having trouble figuring out the Pre-Tax angle and how it benefits us- Here is what I can't wrap my head around....

... 1) Let's say $40 is taken out (pre-tax) from my pay check. 2) I go to a doctor and pay a $40 co pay at the time of the visit using POST-TAX dollars 3) My insurance issues an Explanation of Benefits and FSAFEDS automatically deposits the $40 co pay back into my checking account. Conclusion= I now have the same $40 returned to my account that I just gave the doctor.

How has this given me any advantage?

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] S FUND. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2020/12/re-tspstrategy-s-fund_9.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] S FUND"

Post a Comment