Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

RE: [TSP_Strategy] Re: TSP Allocations Database

 

Johnny,
 
Nice assumptions you made there.  Yes, I am an old feller if you consider 63 old.  I have only 11 years of Federal service and was self-employed for 20 years before then.  My business went bankrupt and that is one of the reasons I took a "real job".  I bought my house the year I started here with a 15 year mortgage and worked side jobs to pay it off before my projected retirement of 66 1/2.  I drive old cars which I repair myself so I don't spend much money on them.  I haven't had a real vacation that I spent money on in years.  I guess you could call me frugal.
 
I am going to make an assumption about you in that you probably have more in your TSP than I do because I was busy paying off my house instead of building up that retirement "dealie" you referred to.  Now that I am debt free, I am maxing it out with the catch up too.  Set your priorities.  I did.
 
David
 
--------- Original Message ---------
Subject: [TSP_Strategy] Re: TSP Allocations Database
From: "johnny.a.blades@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 2/4/19 10:25 am
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com

 

was it tho?

 
some old feller with paid-off debts - besides representing a minority of homeowners - isn't really part of this 'deduction changes' conversation in the first place
 
also... if they're loaded up with a big house, decades of asset accumulation, a solid federal retirement dealie, decent chance they're not all that 'middle class'
 
congrats to all the low-tax low-GDP federal-dependent states that 'benefitted enormously'

__._,_.___

Posted by: "David" <david@digitaldata.us>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul RE: [TSP_Strategy] Re: TSP Allocations Database. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/02/re-tspstrategy-re-tsp-allocations_99.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "RE: [TSP_Strategy] Re: TSP Allocations Database"

Post a Comment