Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road

Yes unless you are withdrawing your tsp or selling shares you will not lose money no matter how bad the group is or how you messed up lol.  This group has never been one that everyone follows the investment of the group leader.  We use to compete with different ideas to see who had the best rate of return every 3 months.  I happened to be in stock investments back in 2008 but never lost anything in any investment by not selling shares.  I would not and will probably never move to G or F funds even when I start getting deposits each month.  I would never move my tsp to other investment companies like some people do.  My tsp is between 3 and 4 times what I had in 2006 when I discovered groups online and hope to be a tsp millionaire soon but forgot to say I am in the C fund and not a big fan of the S or I fund.

From: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io> on behalf of Carlos Miranda <mirandarts@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 7, 2022 11:27 AM
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road
 
Yeah 100% S and then silence. Worst group ever. 

Carlos Miranda
Mirandarts@gmail.com

On May 7, 2022, at 12:05 PM, Damian Cotto via groups.io <damian.cotto=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

 Everything but G has been dropping. I've kept my stuff in G the last 90 days. 


Respectfully, 

Damian Cotto

On Saturday, May 7, 2022, 11:59, JOHN HOLLIS via groups.io <John.hollis_oo4=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

So was Sarah's last recommendation the one in November to go to S or did she ever send an update? Thanks
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/05/re-tspstrategy-end-of-road_8.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road"

Post a Comment