Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road

I moved 60% to G this past Jan. Wishing I had moved it all. 

But my bet is 30k for Dow. Maybe 31. Not worried about when it reverses, more so how much bleeding it's going to do before. 

Very Respectfully,

Claus 

 

All In, All Of The Time!
- In honor of SOCS Tom Valentine


On May 7, 2022, at 18:39, JPass via groups.io <Jpass12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

 I'm 51 and will be eligible in 4 months.  I was hoping to retire at that time. From the looks of it, I might stick around a little longer to give it a chance to recover and continue buying cheap. I do feel like retiring as soon as possible but not sure if I should. 


Thanks,

JP

On Saturday, May 7, 2022, 3:44 PM, Rich Tracy Jr <kofc8077@comcast.net> wrote:

I've been in G since the move before the Inauguration and didn't move back to S when the recommendation changed.  Obviously, I regretted that until now. 

I am not overly risk averse, holding S through the dip and rise of COVID. I too am now looking for close to bottom to jump back in. 

BTW, I'm retired since 2017, no longer making contributions. 

Best to everyone. 
Rich



On May 7, 2022 at 14:22, <JPass via groups.io> wrote:

I'm 50/50 C/S. Since early in the year. I'm down around $120k. I'm staying the course. Moving to G at this time would mean you would be realizing the loss. You would also miss the recovery. Remember, this is a long term strategy. There are always turbulent times and you just need to muscle through the jitters and the panic urging you to move to G. 


Thanks,

JP

On Saturday, May 7, 2022, 11:26 AM, Damian Cotto via groups.io <damian.cotto=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I know I switched from G to C&S for just two weeks and dropped 5k. It made me go right back to G. Lol


Respectfully, 

Damian Cotto

On Saturday, May 7, 2022, 13:04, JOHN HOLLIS via groups.io <John.hollis_oo4=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I just wish we had an inkling how close or far from bottoming we are. I keep hearing that the 2nd half of the year should be better, but that all depends on inflation being controlled. If the stock market is capitulating then then there may be much more pain ahead.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/05/re-tspstrategy-end-of-road_5.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road"

Post a Comment