Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road

I know I switched from G to C&S for just two weeks and dropped 5k. It made me go right back to G. Lol


Respectfully, 

Damian Cotto

On Saturday, May 7, 2022, 13:04, JOHN HOLLIS via groups.io <John.hollis_oo4=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I just wish we had an inkling how close or far from bottoming we are. I keep hearing that the 2nd half of the year should be better, but that all depends on inflation being controlled. If the stock market is capitulating then then there may be much more pain ahead.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/05/re-tspstrategy-end-of-road_46.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] End of the road"

Post a Comment