Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Trickiest Retirement Decision

On Monday, June 14, 2021, 07:40:10 AM MST, Robert Albright <albright101764@gmail.com> wrote:


Great discussion, can someone share ideas for my situation.
Wife and I are both fed. 
I'm retired and turning 65 next year.
The wife is still working. We have BCBS Basic under her.
She can retire next year, but will only be 58.

Are there advantages for me to take Medicare and which part?


On Jun 14, 2021, at 10:34, Mimi Bruce via groups.io <hilgard50=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


Actually I recall Tammy Flannigan writing about this and suggesting basic, with Medicare A&B you do not need the high option with this route.  My husband has been doing this for 5 years, he pays nothing out of pocket.  Prescription coverage both at the pharmacist and mail order  is automatic  when you have Medicare  under any BCBS plan. 



On Monday, June 14, 2021, 07:05:13 AM MST, jonesh2o via groups.io <jonesh2o=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:


This is a great discussion and very timely for my wife and I .  I retired three years ago at 62 and will be making the decision to apply for Medicare A & B.  I currently have BCBS Standard and was thinking about changing over to Basic, when I apply for Medicare.  The biggest plus for us is the wrap around coverage and the $800 towards signing up for Medicare.  I do wonder about the prescription coverage though; is it as good as what is covered under BCBS Standard?   I read that Basic does allow prescription mail orders if covered by Medicare A & B.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Trickiest Retirement Decision. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/06/re-tspstrategy-trickiest-retirement_96.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Trickiest Retirement Decision"

Post a Comment