Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Trickiest Retirement Decision

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 07:34 AM, Mimi Bruce wrote:
Prescription coverage both at the pharmacist and mail order  is automatic  when you have Medicare  under any BCBS plan. 
 
Thanks for getting back to me about the prescription coverage.  However, is it as good of coverage as that under BCBS Standard.  The reason I ask is because I was recently prescribed an expensive medication ($100/month or $90/three month through mail order) that I will need to take for the rest of my life.  I am wondering if the BCBS Basic plan coverage is the same or do you pay more, after signing up for Medicare A & B.  I know I can call BCBS and ask them these questions, but was wondering what the real life experience of those that have gone this route and changed to BCBS Basic.  Thanks again . . .
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2562) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Trickiest Retirement Decision. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/06/re-tspstrategy-trickiest-retirement_45.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Trickiest Retirement Decision"

Post a Comment