Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] Re: How Are People Allocated?

 

Hello, Steve (I think) and welcome. Sarah was kind to create a new message thread for your question instead of replying where you posted it. That's something she asks all of us to do in order to keep the message posts on topic and the threads organized. 

I've been a member of the group for 5 years, but haven't posted my allocation since I signed up, since I only forward TSP Strategy messages to my Gmail account. I never visit the site hosted on Yahoo Groups. 

My current account distribution is fairly conservative right now at 25% C, 10% S, 5% I and 60% G. Like most TSP Strategy members, anytime I change my account distribution I change my contribution allocation to match. 

I adjust my portfolio distribution a few times a year based on input from several free TSP sites like this one, one paid TSP advisory service, and watching the 50-day and 200-day simple moving averages on TSP Center for trends. 

That approach works is more comfortable for me than either the "set-and-forget" L-Funds or making 100% moves on a specific day once or twice a year. But everyone's situation, decision-making process, and comfort level is different. I'm very close to reaching the $1M threshold, and have a little more than one year until I retire. So, I may be more cautious than many in the TSP Strategy group. I hope this helps, and that others will respond. 

Finally, I've long been interested in a variation on your question -- How many TSP Strategy members invest 100% in one TSP Fund or distribute funds among two or more TSP Funds in their TSP portfolio?

Jim 

__._,_.___

Posted by: JM Bud <jmbud2@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] Re: How Are People Allocated?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2017/04/tspstrategy-re-how-are-people-allocated.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] Re: How Are People Allocated?"

Post a Comment