Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] Re: Yahoo Groups: Welcome to TSP_Strategy. Visit today! [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Steve B included below]

Hi Sarah,

I see that you are tracking returns of various TSP advisory services.  Attached FYI is my own spreadsheet where I'm tracking this data for my own information for about dozen other sites.  This is the last tab on my spreadsheet that I provide as part of my service.  The links to the returns data are included, so you should be able to verify.  I have 10 years of returns for a dozen sites besides my own, except for Intrepid Timer (8 years).  I suppose the problem though would be if any of these sites go back and change their previous returns.  I'd hope nobody does that though, I don't, but I just finished developing my strategies back in June of this year and went online about July 4th. 
 
I'd like for you to start including my TSP Timing returns in 2017 (and of the three systems, if you want to choose just just one, I think I'd prefer you go with the "Enhanced" strategy since the "Bull/Bear" strategy is still a bit of an experiment).  So let me know what you need from me to do that.  Basically the Bull/Bear strategy follows the Enhanced strategy verbatim until I get a bear market/recession signal (using moving average of the Unemployment rate and S&P 500 month-end price), which hasn't occurred since late 2007.  All three of my systems are independently tracked (with a 2-week delay so I don't give away the IFTs in real-time) by TimerTrac.com (do you know of any other site that does that?, I found just one that used to but stopped), with the links on my site.  At the top of each page you'll see a banner where I've been posting the current return of the "Basic" strategy, which is a simple monthly seasonal strategy.  It's going to beat the other two strategies for the 3rd time in the last 13 years this year (and the reason is because the lunar component of the other two systems has not been working well this year).  As of today the YTD returns are:

Basic - 25.06%
Enhanced (and Bull/Bear) - 21.95%

Thanks, Steve at TSPTiming.com 



From: TSP_Strategy Moderator <TSP_Strategy-owner@yahoogroups.com>
To: srbwsu82@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 5:47 PM
Subject: Yahoo Groups: Welcome to TSP_Strategy. Visit today!


Hi and Thanks for Joining Us!


TSP Strategy is a Yahoo Group of people who enjoy discussing strategies for increasing our Thrift Savings Plan returns. We hope you'll provide your own ideas, as well. Neither the group, nor individual members are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinion of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.


FYI, the TSP Strategy home page is located at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TSP_Strategy


If you wish to post a new topic or response, simply visit
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TSP_Strategy/messages


or send your comments in email form  to
TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com


Wishing you success in the TSP,


Sarah
Moderator
TSP Strategy






Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Your email address has been added to the email list of a Yahoo! Group.
To gain access to all of your group's web features (previous messages,
photos, files, calendar, etc.) and easier control of your message
delivery options, we highly recommend that you complete your account
by connecting your email address to Yahoo account. It is easy and free.
Please visit:
https://groups.yahoo.com/convacct?email=srbwsu82%40yahoo.com&list=TSP_Strategy






Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/


__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Steve B | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)


Posted by: Steve B <srbwsu82@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] Re: Yahoo Groups: Welcome to TSP_Strategy. Visit today! [1 Attachment]. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/12/tspstrategy-re-yahoo-groups-welcome-to.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] Re: Yahoo Groups: Welcome to TSP_Strategy. Visit today! [1 Attachment]"

Post a Comment