Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[LeadersWorkshop] Help wanted: Job Satisfaction Feedback / Review

 

Hello,

I do Behavioural Skills Training for Corporates as an Independent Professional. Recently I have been asked to do Job Satisfaction Feedback / Review for non teaching faculty of a Dental College. I have been doing the training for their students.

I am new to this area. But I want to take up this challenge and try my hands at this.

Could some one help with me with this. I need to know what all I have to cover during the training and what is the Tool I have to use.

Thank you

Dr. Jessina Merchant

 


Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.

__._,_.___
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Worksop "Key to Your Success"
visit us at www.shabbarsuterwala.com
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Celebrity kids

and families

Surviving in

the spotlight

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [LeadersWorkshop] Help wanted: Job Satisfaction Feedback / Review. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2009/10/leadersworkshop-help-wanted-job.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[LeadersWorkshop] Help wanted: Job Satisfaction Feedback / Review"

Post a Comment