Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] TSP allocations


Dear all
I just retire about a month. I want you all to make money and enjoy investing.  My philosophy is Keep it Simple and sleep well at night .
My anchor point is 70.  70 stocks and 30 G cash.  Stocks means I , C, S . Etc... 
When the market is near all time high. For me is a Sell signal.  I keep my money around my anchor point.
When market goes down and down. It tells me BUY.  It is time to move in.
Always buy in or sell out slowly in several transactions.

When market up, everybody makes money. I want to enjoy too. When market is down. It is my opportunity to take because I still have 30 in cash.

That is my opinion.

I wish everybody good luck.



Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] TSP allocations. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/07/tspstrategy-tsp-allocations.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] TSP allocations"

Post a Comment