Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] 20% tax on withdrawals

I can't imagine why you had such difficulty with making RMD withdrawals or why it was such a giant pain. I find the RMD withdrawals easy as pie and requesting and adjusting the amount of tax to be withheld to be a very simple and convenient process. The first two years that RMD were required, I just took a lump sum at the end of the year which the TSP calculated and deposited to my account. These past two years, I switched to monthly payments without any difficulty whatsoever.  At various times, I have made changes to the amount of tax withheld from my withdrawals and have done it online very easily.  It has always just taken affect with the next monthly payment.  

I can't praise the TSP system and its employees  highly enough as I have always found both to be very responsive, as long as I have read and followed the proper procedure.  
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2642) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] 20% tax on withdrawals. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/07/re-tspstrategy-20-tax-on-withdrawals_16.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] 20% tax on withdrawals"

Post a Comment