Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] Thank You, Sarah!

I have been a member of this group for years, and my TSP account has prospered abundantly because of it.  Last year, my account grew exponentially because we invested aggressively in the S Fund.  At the beginning of the year when you recommended that the group get out of equities I did, not because I can read charts or anything, but because after all of the gains made in 2020 I simply couldn't fathom the gravy train continuing for much longer.  But I was so close to a personal goal of mine that I did eventually jump back into equities, and I just want to send a special "thank-you" to Sarah for helping me to reach my goal as of July 1st!  

Nobody (except the insiders) knows for sure what's gonna happen as far as the stock market goes.  Again, I just want to thank Sarah for creating this group and for sharing all of her knowledge and recommendations with us.  Enjoy your holiday! 

La-Shawn



La-Shawn

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] Thank You, Sarah!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/07/tspstrategy-thank-you-sarah.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] Thank You, Sarah!"

Post a Comment