Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] 20% tax on withdrawals

Be VERY careful with withdrawals.  I requested an RMD withdrawal and stated in the form that I wanted 20% withheld for taxes.  They withheld 10%.  When contacted they informed me that is the amount they withhold on RMD’s and ignored my request which they admitted was in the request form.  The process to correct it was a giant pain which included my retuning the funds snd then they would get the funds back from they had transmitted to the IRS.    In the future I will just request an amount I believe will be my RMD and not designate it as an RMD withdrawal.  In a prior year I requested a monthly withdrawal with a 20% withholding without a problem.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2640) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] 20% tax on withdrawals. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/07/re-tspstrategy-20-tax-on-withdrawals_22.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] 20% tax on withdrawals"

Post a Comment