Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] Off Topic: MyPay & Medical Savings Plans

Hi All,

I was just in MyPay and noticed a link for Medical Savings Plans. When I clicked it this pop-up appeared ~ No Health Savings Account data on record, please add a new account:~. I've had the FSAFEDS since open season, and I regularly get notices in my email each time I get a reimbursement. My question though is 1) Why doesn't MyPay know I have and account, and 2) Is there a problem with the fact that they don't know I have an account- in other words is this fact going to somehow erase my tax savings, etc. Thanks!
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2523) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] Off Topic: MyPay & Medical Savings Plans. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/05/tspstrategy-off-topic-mypay-medical.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] Off Topic: MyPay & Medical Savings Plans"

Post a Comment