Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] questions on previous post: remote video session?

Hi,

As I said in the previous post on a new asset allocation, there were a lot of good questions, which I do not want to answer individually. All I can think of is a remote video session. I have never set one up but I believe that ZOOM costs money if we have above a specific amount. There is Google Meet (?), which is probably free.

Zoom allows one to turn off the camera, so anonymity is preserved if desired. I suspect that clever programmers can get around that, but I don't really care.

I am not excited about doing such a thing. Also some of the questions have already been answered in my previous post, if one reads it carefully. If a term like earnings yield is confusing, then one can easily do an Internet search for further information. The point of the approach is that yield is a form of "owner earnings" which Warren Buffett uses as a measure of return on investment.

Finally, toward the end of the thread, I believe that my thoughts were superseded by other folks, which again is fine with me. I am still recovering from the minor cyclone event that wiped out power and Internet and caused minor damage to our house via a neighbor's fallen tree. So I really don't have a lot of time for a while.

Good luck,
Tex
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2510) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] questions on previous post: remote video session?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/05/re-tspstrategy-questions-on-previous.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] questions on previous post: remote video session?"

Post a Comment