Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] change of asset allocation

Personally, if I had stayed in stocks since December, I'd 1) be very happy I did, and 2) consider going to G right about now to catch my breath (I'm 60).  But since I've been in G like many of you, I'm just waiting for a true correction (not just a dip) to get back in.  As Powell and other economists are saying, equities are too 'frothy' right now.  Good that we have a unique and safe G fund unlike other people whose 401K's only offer longer term bond funds (like F) as alternatives to equities.  Those bonds will keep losing value as yields rise.



On Friday, May 7, 2021, 09:11:21 AM EDT, <caramall444@gmail.com> wrote:


Thanks Tex.  If you weren't risk adverse/retired what do you think you'd suggest right now for a 100% G person?

I think the main thing that I didn't think through in December was that everything is coming out of Covid impacts and at least in the short term they're also injecting money into the economy. I think this is a bad idea long-term but I think I could've expected at least a few months of continued uptick.  Hindsight is always 20/20 :-)
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] change of asset allocation. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/05/re-tspstrategy-change-of-asset_66.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] change of asset allocation"

Post a Comment