Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Off Topic: FSAFEDS in Retirement

Thanks folks. Mark- I read your link for a while until my eyes glazed over- but I did indeed see that Medicare shoots us in the foot. I am amazed at the minds that concoct and write the endless torrent of government regulations- most of which, as a regular working stiff, seem to me to be mostly designed to tell us what we Can't Have. Compared to the amount we put into "The System" over the course of working 50 years we seem to get very little back. Sorry- I got on my horse and went off at full speed.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2521) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Off Topic: FSAFEDS in Retirement. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/05/re-tspstrategy-off-topic-fsafeds-in_84.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Off Topic: FSAFEDS in Retirement"

Post a Comment