Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Latest input from everyone!

 

I went to G about 2 weeks ago and will stay there until there's some concrete developments with the trade talks.

On ‎Friday‎, ‎May‎ ‎24‎, ‎2019‎ ‎04‎:‎04‎:‎08‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Nelson Garcia it2garcia@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I went to G and L funds after I got hit and lost all my gain from last year. I'm retiring in 3 years for 30 and get my supplement rather than wait till I'm 62

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2019, at 12:26 PM, Mike VanAmburgh mjv325@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Same here at 50/50 C/S but much further away from retirement.

I'd like to retire at age 60 (I'm 46 now) but I'd be able to get the extra .1% if I stay to age 62. It doesn't sound like a lot but some quick calculations show a bigger difference than I expected. 

On Fri, May 24, 2019, 1:31 PM 'David' david@digitaldata.us [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I'm at 50/50 C & S and holding.  Only about 3 years away from retirement but holding on.
 
--------- Original Message ---------
Subject: [TSP_Strategy] Latest input from everyone!
From: "curtisakatoyo@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 5/24/19 12:55 pm
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com

 

How is everyone feeling about the current market with the Chinese trade tension?

 

Move more out of G into C/S?

 

Move more out of C/S into G?

 

Long term holding of S will outweigh C, a mixed folio of 50% C and 50% S to harbor some certainty? 

 

Just curious on everyone's input! 

 

Thank you!

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Schreier <schreief@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Latest input from everyone!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/05/re-tspstrategy-latest-input-from_40.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Latest input from everyone!"

Post a Comment