Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Contrarian Sell Signal

 

IF I moved, it would be a VERY short term to C or I, first I need to generate a slope function of;

Which function is moving UP faster than the others and I don't have that figured out in excel and i want hard, dispassionate data
(I'm presently selling a house and separating the value of the house and the land, by deconstructing (maybe) the house, 60+ years old and recycling it first, so a bit busy)

A few months back I tried an experiment with the S and I funds.  (4/19 - 5/24) by eyeballing it and was startled at my results
Fund Returns (Chart Range: Apr 19, 2017 - May 24, 2017)
L 2050L 2040L 2030L 2020L 2010L IncomeG FundF FundC FundS FundI Fund
+3.38%+3.00%+2.59%+1.72%-+0.98%+0.22%+0.10%+3.04%+1.62%+7.17%

I noticed the I fund had a steeper upward slope than the S fund, so I put exactly 50% in both, and monitored daily 
(and i was lazy, and used 50/50 instead of 100/0, then 0/100)
When the rate of change slowed, I moved it back to 100% S, and was pleasantly surprised I had 114 additional shares for doing nothing other than being observant and being "aware"
I"M NOT advising anyone else to do this, but relating what i did, as you can and will lose money, i have lost over around 2 years gross salary with my mistakes of my money over 35 years

You have returned my interest and i need to update my excel spreadsheet and closely monitor my 2 free moves per month
(I have 22 months before my required distributions at 70.5, 6/2019, so a max of 44 careful trades)


From: "sarah_oz@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] Contrarian Sell Signal

 
(and I'm thinking about a short term move myself, thanks 4 heads up)

Where are you headed, Robert?



Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: robert winfield <winfield100@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Contrarian Sell Signal. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2017/08/re-tspstrategy-contrarian-sell-signal_49.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Contrarian Sell Signal"

Post a Comment