Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[LeadersWorkshop] Fw:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today I Will------

 


Today I Will------
 

Today I will.........



Today I will delete from my diary

two days: yesterday and tomorrow.


 


Yesterday was to learn and

tomorrow will be the consequence

of what I can do today.


 


Today I will face life

with the conviction that this day

will not ever return.


 


Today is the last opportunity

I have to live intensely,

as no one can assure me that,

I will see tomorrow's sunshine.


 


Today I will be brave enough

not to let any opportunity pass me by,

my only alternative is to succeed.



Today I will invest

my most valuable resource:my time,

in the most transcendental work:

my life.


I will spend each minute

passionately to make

of today a different

and unique day in my life.


 


Today I will defy every obstacle

that appears on my way trusting

I will succeed.


 


Today I will resist

pessimism and will conquer

the world with a smile,

with the positive attitude

of expecting always the best.


Today I will make of every ordinary

task a sublime expression.

Today I will have my feet on the ground

understanding reality and the stars' gaze

to invent my future.


 


Today I will take the time to be happy

and will leave my footprints and my

presence in the hearts of others.


 


Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
 but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Worksop "Key to Your Success"
visit us at www.shabbarsuterwala.com
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [LeadersWorkshop] Fw:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today I Will------. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/07/leadersworkshop-fw-today-i-will.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[LeadersWorkshop] Fw:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today I Will------"

Post a Comment