Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[LeadersWorkshop] IMP.Quality For Success.....~~... Courage

 



 Courage

 

Courage

 

 
.With the courage of God, I take charge of my life.
 
Though I cannot control every circumstance in my life, I can choose my
Perception and response in every situation. My only challenge may be
My own fear-based thoughts of lack and limitation. When I courageously
Decide to look at things differently, I realize I have all I need to
Overcome any seeming difficulty.
 
I affirm this truth: The presence and power of God are with me and
Within me always. In God, I have the qualities and resources, the
Strength and courage to take charge of my thoughts and my life. I
Claim and realize the good in every situation. Blessed with the power
To choose how I show up in life, I am confident and courageous every
Day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

__._,_.___
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Worksop "Key to Your Success"
visit us at www.shabbarsuterwala.com
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [LeadersWorkshop] IMP.Quality For Success.....~~... Courage. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/02/leadersworkshop-impquality-for-success.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[LeadersWorkshop] IMP.Quality For Success.....~~... Courage"

Post a Comment