Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[LeadersWorkshop] Fw:~~~~~~~~~~~~ "E-Mail" Angels

 



"E-Mail" Angels

 

"E-Mail" Angels 

Once upon some time ago ...
An e-mail came my way. 
As most computer users know, 
That's just a normal day.

  
  

I clicked and read the message sent, 
And should have known right there 
What earthly angels really meant 
I learned ... they're everywhere !



Our Heavenly Father, up above, 
Is up to date you see 
That unconditional flowing love 
Has got His own "P.C."! 


God's internet is fully staffed, 
By angels all on-line
I sat back in my chair and laughed, 
I understood ...cloud nine!



That e-mail sent to me that day, 
Was just  a simple note. 
But like the sun  emits its' ray, 
I knew ... that Heaven wrote!

     

I understand this sounds absurd 
Like I need therapy! 
But angels' help us hear Gods' word 
By whatever means may be.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 




Join Us

 





__._,_.___
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Worksop "Key to Your Success"
visit us at www.shabbarsuterwala.com
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [LeadersWorkshop] Fw:~~~~~~~~~~~~ "E-Mail" Angels. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/02/leadersworkshop-fw-e-mail-angels.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[LeadersWorkshop] Fw:~~~~~~~~~~~~ "E-Mail" Angels"

Post a Comment