Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Current Support [2 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from robert winfield included below]

I dont have support lines per se
I do use Bollinger Bands, (John Bollinger) that have a moving envelop of +/- 2 standard deviations (+/- 67%) since price lines __seem__ historically to "hug' either the top or bottom band, with a 20 day moving average of "price action" for smoothing out noise on the raw data, 
this misses the unnecessary "surprises" like last week

S & C funds as of 10 am today. to __me__ it looks like they were trying to break the 20 day moving average from the bottom and im unsure what will happen , except the MA is down
Inline image
Inline image

I also do a "what are the slopes of the averages doing, a smoothing of a smoothing and im seeing lower highs and lower lows of slopes
Inline image
And I do a
Is the daily close higher or lower than the 5 day moving average 
add 1 or 0
Is the daily close higher or lower than the 20 day (1 month) moving average
add 1 or 0
Is the daily close higher or lower than the 50 day
add 1 or 0
sum the last 30 days and graph, a smoothing of a smoothing
(lots of folks like those 3 averages so it gives me a glimpse as to what they are "thinking"

here yoiui can see the crash last fall untill christmas, recovery for 2 months or so and something happening starting a month or so ago
however, this is not advice, merely my thoughts
im going on vacation and thinking about not having to worry for a while myself
Inline image



On Sunday, August 18, 2019, 04:52:16 PM EDT, David Gordon david@digitaldata.us [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I don't understand something.  I get all of the emails from the group.  I even respond to some on occasion.  However, whenever I go to the site on Yahoo, even though I am logged into my account, I can't see the photos (such that Robert sent).  It tells me that I have to be a member of this group to view photos or files.

Thoughts?

David

On 8/18/2019 2:15, scsi_guru@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] wrote:
 

Good info Robert!  But how do you know where to draw your "support lines" for the S and C funds?


__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from robert winfield | View attachments on the web

2 of 2 Photo(s)


Posted by: robert winfield <winfield100@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)

Check out the automatic photo album with 4 photo(s) from this topic.
1566133400800blob.jpg 1566076130205blob.jpg 1566310049378blob.jpg 1566309995525blob.jpg

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Current Support [2 Attachments]. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/08/re-tspstrategy-current-support-2_20.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Current Support [2 Attachments]"

Post a Comment