Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [TSP_Strategy] The Files

 

I think in general, you should look at when you will plan to start withdrawing your money from the TSP, and not when you will retire.

I plan to retire September 2020, but I hope not to touch my TSP funds for several years if possible.  And even then, I want my TSP investments to have the best growth opportunity, so I don’t think I will ever pull funds completely out of the C and S funds.  Right now I am 30G, 40C, 30S.

 

 

Personal 

UNCLASSIFIED

 

From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 2:31 PM
To: 'TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com' <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [TSP_Strategy] The Files

 

I’ve got 16 months remaining, I’m 40% G, 30% C & 30% S.  I’m thing about G and F only.  Any opinions?

 

Bernie

 

From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups..com <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 8:21 AM
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [TSP_Strategy] The Files

 

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.


 

 

I have 2-3 years to go to retirement.  I am 33% each C, S and G.

David

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Fieser, James E" <FieserJE@state.gov>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [TSP_Strategy] The Files. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/08/re-non-dod-source-re-tspstrategy-files_2.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [TSP_Strategy] The Files"

Post a Comment