Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[LeadersWorkshop] Fw: ~~~..Accept People's as they are ...Tips..Relationships. ~~~~~~~..This is beautiful...

 

 This is beautiful...




>
>
> When I was a kid, my Mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner every now &
> then & I remember one night in particular when she had made breakfast after
> a long, hard day at work.
>
> On that evening so long ago, my Mom placed a plate of bread jam and
> extremely burned biscuits in front of my dad. I remember waiting to see if
> anyone noticed!
>
> Yet all my dad did was reach for his biscuit, smile at my Mom and ask me how
> my day was at school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do
> remember hearing my Mom apologize to Dad for burning the biscuits.
>
> And I'll never forget what he said: "Honey, I love burned biscuits. "Later
> that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he really
> liked his biscuits burnt.
>
> He wrapped me in his arms and said, "Your momma put in a long hard day at
> work today and she's real tired. And besides... A burnt biscuit never hurt
> anyone but harsh words do!
>
> "You know, life is full of imperfect things... And imperfect people. I'm not
> the best at everything, I forget birthdays and anniversaries just like
> everyone else.
>
> What I've learned over the years is that learning to accept each others
> faults and choosing to celebrate each other's differences, is one of the
> most important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting
> relationship.
>
>
> Please pass this message to someone who has enriched your life... I just
> did!
>
> Life is too short to wake up with regrets... Love the people who treat you
> right and have compassion for the ones who don't.
>
> Rajendra.Deshpande.

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>
> __________

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Worksop "Key to Your Success"
visit us at www.shabbarsuterwala.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [LeadersWorkshop] Fw: ~~~..Accept People's as they are ...Tips..Relationships. ~~~~~~~..This is beautiful.... Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/10/leadersworkshop-fw-accept-peoples-as.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[LeadersWorkshop] Fw: ~~~..Accept People's as they are ...Tips..Relationships. ~~~~~~~..This is beautiful..."

Post a Comment