Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[LeadersWorkshop] Real Inspiring Story: You are not inferior to an Ant - Never Give Up in life ...

 




Click here to join Hum-Our-Tum Group for Inspiring Stories

Amir Taimur, was someone who was so firm and
unfaltering in every predicament, that he did not
cover from any misfortune. When the reason for
this was sought from him, he said:

"Once, having fled from my enemies and seeking refuge
in the ruins of a worn down and dilapidated building,

I was reflecting over my future when my eyes suddenly fell
upon a small and weak Ant, carrying a grain bigger than itself,
endeavouring to climb to the top of a wall.

"Looking carefully and counting accurately, I found that the
grain had dropped from its clutches sixty seven times
before the Ant finally managed to make it to the top of
the wall with it. The spectacle of this effort on the part
of the Ant infused within me strength of such great magnitude
that I am never able to forget it."

"I said to myself: O' Taimur! You are by no means inferior to
an Ant. Arise and get back to work. I got up and
gathered my resolve till I eventually came to acquire
the courage that I now possess."

Moral from This Story:

Falling down is not defeat...
defeat is when you refuse to get up...



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Worksop "Key to Your Success"
visit us at www.shabbarsuterwala.com
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [LeadersWorkshop] Real Inspiring Story: You are not inferior to an Ant - Never Give Up in life .... Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/03/leadersworkshop-real-inspiring-story.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[LeadersWorkshop] Real Inspiring Story: You are not inferior to an Ant - Never Give Up in life ..."

Post a Comment