Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] Hello everyone I miss Sara! Question is a good time to get into the f fund?

I am sitting on 100% c&s and 1 year or so to retire. I know I am supposed to be in stock/bonds. But CDs are paying 5 %.is it ok just be equities/ CDs until the interest rate goes down again and then go into a total bond fund index or f fund? Thanks
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#3699) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] Hello everyone I miss Sara! Question is a good time to get into the f fund?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2023/08/tspstrategy-hello-everyone-i-miss-sara.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] Hello everyone I miss Sara! Question is a good time to get into the f fund?"

Post a Comment