Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing.

Not in the TSP but I heard from a friend that the advice here was good so I joined up but that is TBD....  but I traded 65% of my total investments(index based) back to fcash in February (Should have done in Jan when I told myself but didn't listen, lol).  Back in October 2021 I sold back to fcash in my two other personal investing accounts.

I am looking for the bottom as well  .. even if I don't hit it I hope to be close.

I'm hoping crypto come back over the long haul but it's super ugly right now that I'm not even looking.   I thought crypto would hold as it is the alternative to traditional money but that does not seem to the the case, sigh.


 -Bob 

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 2:55 PM Bill Holzworth <holzworth.bill@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Tex! Please let us know when you buy. I was thinking of buying today but will wait to see how market goes.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022, 11:57 AM Locutusoftexas <mrweyl@hotmail.com> wrote:
In March, I raised about 25% cash in my various accounts. I have not committed it yet.

Based on my technical indicator, which you should take with a grain of salt, the market has more to go down.

That is consistent with the Zweig model.

When my technical indicator hits the low of March 2020, I am committing the cash. I would be amazed if it got that low, but it is now much lower than any time since March 2020 and is in what seems to be a remarkably oversold position. Novices should look up what this term means.

I will probably miss the bottom. I will let the board know when I do the buying. It is going to take me a while. I am a buy-and-hold guy and I cannot get my head around large transactions, which happen almost never. So at least it should give you a laugh.

Best advice: ignore what I am doing. I am just the entertainment. Play the long game; that is the only winning strategy.

Good luck,
Tex

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#3368) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/06/re-tspstrategy-fwiw-what-i-am-doing_63.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing."

Post a Comment