Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing.

I don't really follow any of the models mentioned and usually go with the recommendations from this forum and another seasonal TSP group. As of today, I'm 22.41% down from my peak early in the year. For now I'm sitting still on C/S but will be raising my TSP contribution to as much as monthly budget can handle. 


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, June 16, 2022, 11:16 AM, ShaneBro via groups.io <s.guy75=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Sounds like a good plan.  Another indicator to get back in will be when the 20 and 50 day averages start angling up.

On Thursday, June 16, 2022, 12:42:53 PM EDT, JOHN N <jw.nelson64@gmail.com> wrote:


I went to cash back in February. I'll probably miss the bottom too, but I hope to be close. I am not familiar with the Zweig model, but I hope it finds the bottom for you.  

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 11:57 AM Locutusoftexas <mrweyl@hotmail.com> wrote:
In March, I raised about 25% cash in my various accounts. I have not committed it yet.

Based on my technical indicator, which you should take with a grain of salt, the market has more to go down.

That is consistent with the Zweig model.

When my technical indicator hits the low of March 2020, I am committing the cash. I would be amazed if it got that low, but it is now much lower than any time since March 2020 and is in what seems to be a remarkably oversold position. Novices should look up what this term means.

I will probably miss the bottom. I will let the board know when I do the buying. It is going to take me a while. I am a buy-and-hold guy and I cannot get my head around large transactions, which happen almost never. So at least it should give you a laugh.

Best advice: ignore what I am doing. I am just the entertainment. Play the long game; that is the only winning strategy.

Good luck,
Tex

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/06/re-tspstrategy-fwiw-what-i-am-doing_3.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing."

Post a Comment