Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 02:49 PM, Locutusoftexas wrote:
If anyone wants to explain the underlying value of bitcoin to me, I would appreciate it.
If you want to explain the underlying value of the US dollar to me, I'll take a crack at the underlying value of BTC.  Spoiler:  I don't think either has an underlying value.  They're just units of currency that have varying degrees of confidence from the market/the people.  At one time, it held the promise of being a currency that was decentralized (value can't be manipulated) and anonymous, but I think we've seen that neither of those two features is 100%.  The big problem BTC has, is that since it's still in its infancy, people are looking at its increase in value as some reason to "invest" in it, when it's only intended to be a currency.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#3375) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/06/re-tspstrategy-fwiw-what-i-am-doing_18.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] FWIW: What I am doing."

Post a Comment