Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Was I Removed from TSP Strategy group

I don't know how others feel but I had enough losses in the last month to move everything to G. There's a lot going on in the world and until someone says "hey move the money to…",  I'm leaving it in the G for a bit. 

Cotto

On Thursday, February 24, 2022, 14:22, winfield100 via groups.io <winfield100=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Group seems quiet
First 2 months have been not so good


On Feb 24, 2022, at 7:03 AM, Mary Lou Hildreth <Mhildreth831000@gmail.com> wrote:


Haven't seen an email from the group since 2/13.  Please reinstate my group membership if my email address was removed.  Thanks.

Mary Lou Hildreth 
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Was I Removed from TSP Strategy group. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/02/re-tspstrategy-was-i-removed-from-tsp_88.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Was I Removed from TSP Strategy group"

Post a Comment