Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Was I Removed from TSP Strategy group

She moved to the S fund in Nov. or Dec. after being in the G fund for months.  Since she started this group there has not been much trying to time the market as we never averaged even one move in funds each year.  We use to compete to see who had the best return each quarter so she never wanted everyone to follow the group or her allocation.  I honestly think when she moved to the G fund and lost lots of money it was kind of embarrassing when the C and S fund performed good.  I happened to be out of town, didn't move funds and stayed in the the C fund and made lots of money.  She made me a moderator back around 2006 when I never knew what that was just starting the internet groups activity.  I think Sarah will be back unless something bad happened to her and it could of since we lose 2000 people a day from just the virus.


From: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io> on behalf of alund24@gmail.com <alund24@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2022 9:20 AM
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TSPStrategy] Was I Removed from TSP Strategy group
 
I don't believe there's a group allocation anymore. It used to follow Sarah but she's been MIA for months. For know this group is just a place to speculate and share. A ship without a captain. 
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Was I Removed from TSP Strategy group. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/02/re-tspstrategy-was-i-removed-from-tsp_53.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Was I Removed from TSP Strategy group"

Post a Comment